The Borgen Project believes that leaders of the most powerful nation on earth should be doing more to address global poverty. The innovative, national campaign works to make poverty a focus of U.S. foreign policy (www.borgenproject.org).
The Borgen Project is currently hiring a Public Relations/Marketing Intern who will work remotely. This public relations intern will be involved in a variety of aspects of marketing and communications.
– Create a branding campaign.
– Conduct an informal focus group and gather feedback for market research.
– Pitch story ideas to print, broadcast and digital media.
– Create and implement a fundraising strategy.
– Plan, market and present at an informational meeting.
– Utilize social media and develop strategies for web-based messaging.
– Assist with The Borgen Project’s advocacy efforts. – Take on assignments as needed.
Details: This is an unpaid internship, although college credit is available. The internship is 12-hours per week for 12-weeks. We respond to every applicant within 14 days. Please check your spam folder for our emails and if nothing has been received, please email us.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Pay: $0.00 per hour
Work Location:Multiple locations
Hours per week: 10-19
College Credit: Work